Saturday, October 13, 2012

Our Saturday with 3 Little Monsters!

Today was Sidney and Jamie's first day of dance class. Well, we thought it was Jamie's first day, however he does not start his classes until this Thursday. He was really upset when he could not stay with Sidney in his class. So I took him and A to the park instead!

It was so nice! We were the only ones there, which meant that it was nice and quiet! It was nice and breezy by the water - and just a great time spent with my daughter and my brother.

Afterwards, we caught up with my mom and Sid, and took the kids out to lunch at McDonald's. It was a quick visit, considering we had 3 sleepy kids, but it was still nice! 

Today is also the first day A is in her training pants and Pull-Up's! I really think that she is ready to potty train. If we try it and she's not quite there - then that's okay, too. But she fully grasps the concept of going "potty". I just hope this works out!











No comments:

Post a Comment